Point of Sale System provides store owners to have the functionality, where they can easily manage their online stores along with the physical stores. The physical stores will have a POS front-end management system for which the admin can assign a store agent who can easily manage the sales and customers at that particular store.
Our POS system works both online and offline with the feature to synchronize all the sales and customer data of the offline store with the online store whenever going online. The module plays a vital role in increasing the day-to-day sales by having a management system to manage online stores along with the physical stores.
- Add, or delete product to cart
- Add or remove the quantity of products in the cart
- Apply discount on percentage and fixed basis
- Apply coupon to the cart
- Hold a cart to process it later
- The agent can manage the sales in both online and offline mode
- Offline Sale will come under offline sale tab
- Hold sales will be seen under hold sale tab
- The agent can see orders for online sale, offline sale under the orders tab
- The agent can search an order on the basis of order ID
- The agent can see the details of an order accordingly
- The agent can also print the invoice for an order
- The agent can add the cash drawer amount while opening POS system
- The agent can see the opening balance and the remaining balance for a day
- The agent can see the cash sale details on the basis of card sakes and cash sales from total sale
- The agent can synchronize the offline sales data with the online store while going online
- Customers details, orders details, cash details all will be synchronized with the online store
- The agent can easily synchronize the data between the POS and the online store by clicking on the synchronize button
- Hassle-free payment via cash, card or split method and checkout-child system
- The agent can see the tendered amount given by the customer and change amount which the agent has to give back to the customer for an order.
- The agent can manage the record for the card sales and can add a note for the order for which the customer has made a payment using card payment method.
POS Settings Management
- The agent can update the user account
- The agent can select the language and the currency for the POS
- The agent can select the printer to print the order
Custom Product Add
- POS user can add product in the cart which is not available on the website but the product is available in the physical sore
- Checkout process will remain same as other POS products
- The sales agent can use the Data Range option to speficy for which dates to be included to view the reports like Today, Yesterday, Week to Date, Last Month, Last Year, etc.
- Also, can select the custom date range for the desired date range reports
- Better sales management by POS agent by monitoring sales history, hold sales, offline sale from the POS panel.
The admin panel has several features to manage and operate the POS along with the online store. Using our POS system, the admin can manage the POS and online store with ease using the features and functionalities provided which makes the product very easy to use and manage.